Friday, March 2, 2012

Enrique Salem, president and CEO, Symantec, I WANT MY $2

As my readers know, in May of 2011, I coined and began protecting the terms "Advanced Persistent Protection", "Advance Persistent Controls", and "Advanced Persistent Control Suite".

This week, my brilliant reader Sterling pointed out that I now have one peer who agrees with me, Enrique Salem, president and CEO of Symantec.  In a post for SC Magazine, he makes four bullet points about Advanced Persistent Protection. I'm thinking three is the limit for reasonable use.  If Symantec is going to start pimping my copyrighted phrase, they need to pay!

I am currently in talks with Michael “Let’s Get Ready to Rumble” Buffer's legal team to get my cash out of these guys.

Symantec, I have no desire to litigate as long as you give me what I am due.  I'm glad to take a per use fee or we can negotiate an exclusive long term deal if you'd prefer.  You'd better hurry though, RSA has already started talks. I'd hate for this to sink your upcoming marketing campaign.

Cheers,

Mark

No comments:

Inputting falsified referrals to this site violates the terms of service of this site and is considered unauthorized access (hacking).