Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Strange Case of John Legere's Alien Abduction

From the first time I talked to John Legere face to face, I felt there was an "other worldly" quality to him. He seemed to radiate some sort of power.

Based on T-Mobile's quarter over quarter performance since his taking the reins, I think it is pretty clear what is going on...


I suspect that John Legere was abducted by aliens and subjected to some sort of enhancements. 

Ask the stockholders, this is not a bad thing, just an observation. 

I would be willing to entertain an evil twin theory or something like that movie Dave, but my money is on alien abduction. 

While this may seem far fetched, take a look at this video from 2007ish. 




Is this the same guy as the one below?  Sure, they look and sound the same, but that is where it ends. 



No comments:

Inputting falsified referrals to this site violates the terms of service of this site and is considered unauthorized access (hacking).